Here are some of your favorite The Best New Year Quotes, Wishes and Messages. New year means new dreams and new hopes. New year is a time to celebrate and spread joy. New year means time to learn something from the year just gone and correct the mistakes of the past. The new year is your time to be optimistic, to be filled with positive thoughts, to dream new dreams and to make new resolutions in the new year.
New year is the time to connect with each other, to share joy happy with friends, family, relatives and time to wish happy new year. If you are looking for some quotes, wishes or messages for happy new year then you have come to the right place.
New year is the time to show love to your loved ones, friends, family and relatives. You express your love to them by sending New Year Quotes, Wishes and Messages and encourage and motivate them for new year. So, without wasting time let’s read The Best New Year Quotes, Wishes and Messages.
Table of Contents
Happy New Year Quotes
New Year Wishes Quotes
Christian New Year Bible Verses and Scripture
Motivational New Year Quotes
Spiritual New Year Quotes
Funny New Year Quotes and Sayings
Happy New Year Quotes for Family
Happy New Year Wishes for Friends
Happy New Year Wishes for Co-workers or Boss
Romantic Happy New Year Wishes
Happy New Year Text Messages
- also check some Happy New Year Wishes
Happy New Year Quotes
1. “We all get the same 365 days. The only difference is what we do with them.” – Hillary DePiano
2. “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one!” – Brad Paisley
3. “This bright new year is given me to live each day with zest, to daily grow and try to be My highest and my best.” – William Arthur Ward
4. “Youth is when you are allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you are forced to.” – Bill Vaughn
5. “Whether we want them or not, the New Year will bring new challenges; whether we seize them or not, the New Year will bring new opportunities.” – Michael Josephson
6. “Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” – Helen Keller
7. “So, hope-lit New Year, with thy joys uncertain, Whose mystery none may foretell, I calmly trust my God to lift thy curtain: Safe in his love, for me ’twill all be well.” – Julia B. Cady
8. “There is too much said at New Year’s about turning over a new leaf. Are the old leaves all so badly written that we must hasten to forget them? Is the blank whiteness of the whole page more pleasant to the eye or more fortifying to the will than those closely written, underlined, untidy, but familiar pages which make up the story of one’s life.” – Bliss Perry
9. “The relentless punctuality, the unwearied urgency, of old Time, who turns his hour-glass with such a sonorous ring on New-year’s Day…” – George William Curtis
10. “Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough.” – Mark Twain
11. “Stir the eggnog. Lift the toddy. Happy New Year, everybody!” — Phyllis McGinley
12. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” — T.S. Eliot
13. “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.” — Charles Lamb
14. “You are never too old to reinvent yourself.” — Steve Harvey
15. “New Year’s most glorious light is sweet hope.” – Mehmet Murat ildan
16. “Proclaims the coming of a grander morn.” – Eliza A. Wetherby Otis
17. “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” — Taylor Swift
18. “Let all the failures of your past year be your best guide in the New Year.” — Mehmet Murat Ildan
19. “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” — Oprah Winfrey
20. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” — Unknown
21. “The fittest time for festal cheer…” – Walter Scott
22. “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.” – Charles Lamb
23. “It wouldn’t be New Year’s if I didn’t have regrets.” – William Thomas
24. “Celebrate what you want to see more of.” – Tom Peters
- also read some The best Merry Christmas Quotes
New Year Wishes Quotes
25. “Years come, and Years go, but our friendship has stood the test of time, wishing you the best in this upcoming year.”
26. “Before the calendar turns a new leaf over, before the social networking sites get flooded with messages, before the mobile networks get congested, let me take a quiet moment out to wish you a wonderful, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!”
27. “You are a unique one in my life I will always value you Thank you for being a aspect of my life”
28. “When Time has set the shadow of His frown upon the hills…And belted history’s landscape with His russet swath of death, A happy new-year then I wish To all who share my breath.” – Arad Joy Sebring
29. “This New Year I wish that God showers you with His choicest Blessings, Fate never takes you for a bumpy ride, Cupid strikes you with his sweetest arrow, Lady Luck bestows upon you health and wealth, your Guardian Angel keeps your mind alert and bright.”
30. “This cannot be the year of talking. Of wishing. Of wanting. This has to be the year; you get it done.” – Eric Thomas
31. “Why wont they let a year die without bringing in a new one on the instant, cant they use birth control on time? I want an interregnum. The stupid years patter on with unrelenting feet, never stopping—rising to little monotonous peaks in our imaginations at festivals like New Year’s and Easter and Christmas—But, goodness, why need they do it.” – John Dos Passos
32. “While the bald trees stretch forth their long lank arms…And naught more gladsome in the hedge is seen, Than the dark holly’s grimly glistening green—At such a time, the old year goes by To join its parents in eternity—At such a time the merry year is born, Like the bright berry from the naked thorn.” – Hartley Coleridge
33. “Thank you for being there And making my life As special as You are to me. New Year Wishes 2023”
34. “Sincere Wishes Of Joy And Your Family the Hope Of Christmas With New Year’S Inspiration for A Fantastic New Year.”
35. “May the New Year bring you the courage to break your resolutions early! I plan to swear off every kind of virtue so that I triumph even when I fall!” – Aleister Crowley
36. “Many years ago, I resolved never to bother with New Year’s resolutions, and I have stuck with it ever since.” – Dave Beard
37. “Making New Year resolutions is one thing. Remaining resolute and seeing them through is quite another.” – Alex Morritt
38. “New Year’s Day—Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual. Yesterday, everybody smoked his last cigar, took his last drink, and swore his last oath. Today, we are a pious and exemplary community. Thirty days from now, we shall have cast our reformation to the winds and gone to cutting our ancient shortcomings considerably shorter than ever. We shall also reflect pleasantly upon how we did the same old thing last year about this time. However, go in, community. New Year’s is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls, and humbug resolutions, and we wish you to enjoy it with a looseness suited to the greatness of the occasion.” – Mark Twain
39. “While angels sing with tender mirth, A glad new year to all the earth.” – Martin Luther
40. “I know. I’m lazy. But I made myself a New Years resolution that I would write myself something really special. Which means I have ’til December, right?” – Catherine O’Hara
41. “Every man should be born again on the first of January. Start with a fresh page. Take up one hole more in the buckle, if necessary, or let down one, according to circumstances; but, on the first of January let every man gird himself once more, with his face to the front, and take interest in the things that are and are to be, and not in the things that were and are past.” – Henry Ward Beecher
42. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
43. “Wishing you and your family good health, happiness, success and prosperity in the coming year! Have a great start to a great year!”
44. “May your teeth be white, your eyes be bright, and your capacity for love at its height!”
45. “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.” – Joey Adams
- also check some Monday Motivational Quotes
46. “May you fill you New Year with new adventures, accomplishments, and learnings!”
47. “Making everybody realize this year that never kill your joys and fun loving character of one’s self. Its better to enjoy every moment of life!”
48. “Make New Year’s goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happened in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you’re interested in fully living life in the year to come.” – Melody Beattie
49. “I hope you get all your dream in your hand till the end of the year.” – Faiz Israeli
50. “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something.” – Neil Gaiman
51. “Christmas-day is the pleasantest day of the whole year. On that day we think tenderly of distant friends; we strive to forgive injuries—to close accounts with ourselves and the world—to begin the new year with a white leaf, and a trust that the chapter of life about to be written will contain more notable entries, a fairer sprinkling of good actions, fewer erasures made in blushes, and fewer ugly blots than some of the earlier ones.” – Alexander Smith
52. “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
53. “I never worry about being driven to drink; I just worry about being driven home.” – W. C. Fields
54. “Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning and be the best that you can, and you’ll get to where God wants you to be.” – Joel Osteen
55. “Leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
56. “December Thirtieth.—Ah! welladay, the sand is nearly run out. Will the year be marked for good or for ill in the Book of Time? Have I done my best? Wist ye that nought matters if we have done right and kept straight ahead? And the year that is coming, what does it hold for me? It matters not, all will be well, and one step is enough at a time. There will be strength enough for the one day whatever happens. Life is a difficult thing to understand; but then there is no need to understand here, if we only trust.” – Helen Rose Anne Milman Crofton
57. “Come, gentlemen, I hope we shall drink down all unkindness.” – William Shakespeare
58. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.” – T.S. Eliot
59. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice.” – T.S Eliot
60. “Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.” – Goran Persson
61. “In the New Year, never forget to thank to your past years because they enabled you to reach today! Without the stairs of the past, you cannot arrive at the future!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- also read some Happy Valentine’s Day Love Messages and Wishes
Christian New Year Bible Verses and Scripture
62. “The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.” — Numbers 6:24-26
63. “Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers, and blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD.”– Proverbs 16:20
64. “Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.” — Psalm 107:1
65. “May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.” — Psalm 20:4
66. “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” — Proverbs 3:5-6
67. “In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.” — Proverbs 16:9
68. “Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this.” — Psalm 37:4-5
69. “I can do all things through him who strengthens me.” — Philippians 4:13
70. I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy.” — Philippians 1:3-4
71. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” — Philippians 4:6-7
72. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” — Jeremiah 29:11
73. “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” — 2 Corinthians 5:17
74. “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” — Matthew 11:28
75. “Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!” — 2 Corinthians 9:15
- also read some Romantic Valentine’s Day Quotes, Messages and Wishes
Motivational New Year Quotes
76. “I hope 2023 brings great happiness and great success to you and the ones that matter most.”
77. “I have always liked the idea of hearing the clock strike twelve on the last night of the old year…. wakeful to welcome the new year’s angel when the old one has winged his flight from us, bearing with him the record of our inner years, its sins and sorrows.” – Claribel
78. “Heap on more wood!—the wind is chill; But let it whistle as it will, We’ll keep our Christmas merry still. Each age has deemed the new-born year”
79. “For ’tis the season, when the nights are long, There’s time, e’er morn, for each to sing his song. The year departs, a blessing on its head, We mourn not for it, for it is not dead: Dead? What is that? A word to joy unknown, Which love abhors, and faith will never own.” – Hartley Coleridge
80. “Then out through the gates of the midnight—The door of the past was ajar—His robe like a shroud wrapped around him, The Old Year vanished afar.”
81. “Then Happy New-year shall not mean Good-night, but Good-morrow.” – George William Curtis
82. “My pipe is out, my glass is dry; My fire is almost ashes too; But once again, before you go, And I prepare to meet the Newbold Year! a parting word that’s true, For we’ve been comrades, you and I —I thank God for each day of you; There! bless you now! Old Year, good-bye.” – Robert W. Service
83. “New Year – a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.” – Alex Morritt
84. “New beginnings are in order, and you are bound to feel some level of excitement as new chances come your way.” – Auliq Ice
85. “Here’s to a bright New Year and a fond farewell to the old; here’s to the things that are yet to come, and to the memories that we hold.”
86. “In the New Year, you carry all the experiences of the past years, and that is the greatest power of every New Year! This year again, you are fewer students and more master!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
87. “I am fading from you, But one drawnet near, Called the Angel-guardian Of the coming year. If my gifts and graces Coldly you forget, Let the New Year’s Angel Bless and crown them yet…May you hold this Angel Dearer than the last,—So, I bless his Future, While he crowns my Past.” – Adelaide A. Procter
88. “Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, ‘It will be happier..” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
89. “Hope came to me last New Year, and told her pretty lie, How she’d make the earth grow greener, how she’d scour up the sky, How she’d make the stars shine brighter, ere the coming year was done, Make the grave moon more resplendent, polish up the ancient sun….” – Sam Walter Foss
90. “My New Year’s Resolution List usually starts with the desire to lose between ten and three thousand pounds.” – Nia Vardalos
91. “No, this is not the beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book! That first book is already closed, ended, and tossed into the seas; this new book is newly opened, has just begun! Look, it is the first page! And it is a beautiful one.” – C. JoyBell, C.
92. “We can find new hope every new day and every New Year.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
93. “This New Year 2023 maintains the zeal and faith that we will achieve what we set out. Have a new year full of successes.”
- also check some Wednesday Inspirational Quotes and Messages
94. “There are greater things to be achieved in every New Year, and each and everyone must prepare themselves to be great, not by words of the mouth, but by a lot of sacrifices.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
95. “When then is lost, as time is by, we look upon the yearly wine to see our substance in the lees. Did tribe and purse the most pleasing leave? To look for clear and faithful sense, that gives a bodied stance bouquet, then see the vat at mirror’s face and find in it, the yearly pace.” – E. Marshall
96. “What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.” – Vern McLellan
97. “My New Year’s resolution is to stop hanging out with people who ask me about my New Year’s resolutions.””
98. “Happy New-year! Happy New-year! It is the day of hope and a fresh beginning. Old debts shall be forgiven; old feuds were forgotten; old friendships revived. To‑day shall be better than yesterday. The good vows shall be kept. A blessing shall be wrung from the fleet angel Opportunity. There shall be more patience, more courage, more faith; the dream shall become life; to‑day shall wear the glamour of tomorrow. Ring out the old, ring in the new.” – George William Curtis
99. “Going to a party, for me, is as much a learning experience as, you know, sitting in a lecture.” – Natalie Portman
100. “Never tell your resolution beforehand, or it’s twice as onerous a duty.” – John Selden
101. “I brought good desires, Though as yet but seeds; Let the New-Year make them Blossom into Deeds. I brought joy to brighten Many happy days; Let the New-Year’s Angel Turn it into praise. If I gave you sickness, If I brought you to care, Let him make one Patience, And the other Prayer. Where I brought you sorrow, Through his care, at length, It may rise triumphant Into future strength. If I brought you Plenty, All wealth’s bounteous charms, Shall not the New Angel Turn them into alms.” – Adelaide A. Procter
102. “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity, and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” – Edith Lovejoy Pierce
103. “We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives… not looking for flaws, but for potential.” – Ellen Goodman
104. “In this New Year….. may good luck and good fortune always be with you!”
105. “There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.” – Louis Lamour
106. “If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.” – Cyril Cusack
107. “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” – Taylor Swift
108. “I’ve had some lovely extraordinary experiences on New Year’s Eve.” – Debbie Harry
109. “There will always be something old in the New Year!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
110. “New Year’s Day. A fresh start. A new chapter in life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced, and loved. Answers to be discovered and then lived in this transformative year of delight and self-discovery. Today carve out a quiet interlude for yourself in which to dream, pen in hand. Only dreams give birth to change.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach
111. “My New Year’s resolution is to stick to a good workout plan that will keep me healthy and happy.” – James Lafferty
112. “New Year’s cards from friends – colored patterns of my life.” – Mitsu Suzuki
113. “They come, they go, they change, they do not die. So the Old Year—that fond and formal name, Is with us yet, another and the same. And are the thoughts, that evermore are fleeing, The moments that make up our being’s being…Are these less vital than the wave or wind. Or snow that melts and leaves no trace behind? Oh! let them perish all, or pass away, And let our spirits feel a New Year’s day.” – Hartley Coleridge
114. “Never leave anything out to dry as the sun comes up for the New Year.” – Markus Zusak
115. “Tomorrow is a new day. Begin it well and serenely, with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
116. “To our savage as well as our animal ancestors, spring was a time of awakening from the winter’s dormancy, a time of the throbbing pulse, of eager running hither and thither, of combat and mating and rioting. It was the real New Year, and should be ours instead of that pale, frost-bitten shadow of shade which the almanacs have deluded us into inimically celebrating in midwinter.” – Woods Hutchinson
Spiritual New Year Quotes
117. “Every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all of our lives.” – Steven Spielberg
118. “Every New Year people get you some presents but your best present you get never changes: Your own existence! It is also your best present to others!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
119. “New Year’s Day; Nothing good or bad,—Just human beings.” – Masaoka Shiki
120. “Farewell, Old Year! The rustle of whose garment, Fragrant with memory, I still can hear: For all thy tender kindness and thy bounty, I drop my thankful tribute on thy bier. What is in store for me, brave New Year, hidden Beneath thy glistening robe of ice and snows? Are there sweet songs of birds, and breath of lilacs, And blushing blooms of June’s scent-laden rose?…” – Julia B. Cady
121. “O great Today! We hail thee as a child Of all Time’s ages, and the New Year’s dawn, Crowned with the garnered glory of the centuries,”
122. “No Greeting Card Or A Gift can Convey How Grateful I am To Have Been Blessed with The World’s Greatest Father. I Love You Dad. Let Us Have One More Rocking Year.”
123. “The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul and a new nose, new feet, a new backbone, new ears, and new eyes. Unless a man starts on the strange assumption that he has never existed before, it is quite certain that he will never exist afterward.” – G.K. Chesterton
124. “New Year’s Eve, where an auld acquaintance is forgotten. Unless, of course, those tests come back positive.” – Jay Leno
125. “New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.” – James Agate
126. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
127. “The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months!” – Edward Payson Powell
128. “New Year’s Eve, where auld acquaintance be forgot. Unless, of course, those tests come back positive.” – Jay Leno
129. “October began as new months are wont to do—their beginnings are perfectly modest and hushed, with no outward signs, no birthmarks. Indeed, they steal in silently and quite unnoticed, unless you are paying rigorous attention. Time has no divisions to mark its passage; there is never a thunder-storm or blare of trumpets to announce the beginning of a new month or year. Even when a new century begins, it is only we mortals who ring bells and fire off pistols.” – Thomas Mann
130. “For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
131. “Farewell, old year; we walk no more together; I catch the sweetness of thy latest sigh…Good-bye, a good year, we walk no more together. But here in quiet happiness, we part, And from thy wreath of faded fern and heather I take some sprays, and wear them on my heart.” – Sarah Doudney
132. “O good New Year, we clasp This warm shut hand of thine, Loosing forever, with half sigh, half gasp, That which from ours falls like dead fingers’ twine: Ay, whether fierce its grasp Has been, or gentle, having been, we know that it was blessed: let the Old Year go.” – Dinah Maria Craik
133“Now the New Year reviving old desires, the thoughtful soul to solitude retires.” – Omar Khayyam
Funny New Year Quotes and Sayings
134. “New year, old you.” — A.D. Aliwat
135. “Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year’s resolutions, and I’ve stuck with it ever since.” — Dave Beard
136. “New Year’s Day – now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.” — Billy Crystal
137. “My New Year’s resolution was going to be to quit all my bad habits, but then it occurred to me – no one likes a quitter.”
138. “Live it up on New Year’s Eve – you’ve got the whole year to live it down!”
- also check some The best Merry Christmas Quotes
139. “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” — Bill Vaughn
140. “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!” — Hunter S. Thompson
141. “Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.” — Mark Twain
142. “New Year’s Eve, where auld acquaintance be forgot. Unless, of course, those tests come back positive.” — Jay Leno
143. “Tonight’s December thirty-first,
Something is about to burst…
Hark, it’s midnight, children dear.
Duck! Here comes another year!” — Ogden Nash
144. “One glass of champagne and I smile, two and I grin, but three I’m ever so ready to sin.” — Anastasia Miller
145. “A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other.” — Anon
146. “Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.” — Oscar Wilde
147. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot
148. “Out with the old, in with the new’ is a fitting expression for a holiday that is based on vomiting.” — Andy Borowitz
149. “I don’t know where I’m going from here, but I promise it won’t be boring.” — David Bowie
150. “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” — Michael Altshuler
151. “New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.” — James Agate
152. “May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall!” — Aleister Crowley
153. “I can’t believe it’s been a year since I didn’t become a better person.” — Author Unknown
154. “Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to.” — Bill Vaughan
155. “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.” — Joey Adams
156. “The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year’s Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you’re married to.” — P.J. O’Rourke
157. “Pour the Champagne and let its mousse rise, like thousands of sparkling smiling eyes.” — Jared M. Brown
158. “Let us have wine and women
Mirth and laughter
Sermons and soda-water
The day after.” — Lord Byron
159. “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” — Bill Vaughn
160. “New Year’s Eve, where auld acquaintance be forgot. Unless, of course, those tests come back positive.” — Jay Leno
161. “Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year’s resolutions, and I’ve stuck with it ever since.” — Dave Beard
162. “A new year. A fresh, clean start! It’s like having a big white sheet of paper to draw on! A day full of possibilities!” — Bill Watterson
163. “Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to.” — Bill Vaughan
164. “May all of your troubles last as long as my New Year’s resolutions! Happy New Year!”
165. “A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.”
166. “My New Year’s resolution is to stop feeling guilty about not keeping last year’s resolution.”
167. “Happy New Year! Let’s eat, drink, and be merry – for tomorrow we diet!”
168. “Wise, kind, gentle, generous, sexy. But enough about me, here’s to you – Happy New Year!”
169. “Happy New Year! Here’s to living on the edge a little more in 2023. As Hunter S. Thompson said: “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, ‘Wow! What a Ride!'”
170. “Happy New Year! I don’t know about you, but my New Year’s resolution is to stop feeling guilty about not keeping last year’s resolution.”
171. My New Year’s resolution was going to be to quit all my bad habits, but then it occurred to me – no one likes a quitter. Happy”
Happy New Year Quotes For Family
172. “Sending you the very best of wishes for the new year. May it be full of bright opportunities!”
173. “May the Holiday season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter. Wishing you a very happy New Year and we look forward to seeing you in 2023.”
174. “May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow for your lovely family, just as our childhood memories of holidays past are such happy recollections now. Wishing you lots of love, joy and happiness. Happy New Year!”
175. “May the New Year bring only happiness and joy to you and your adorable family. We miss you and hope to see you in 2023.”
176. “Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” — Helen Keller
177. “There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues, the most dominating virtues of humans, are created, strengthened and maintained.” — Winston Churchill
178. “Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need.” — Sarah Ban Breathnach
179. “Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.” — Edith Sitwell
180. “Another fresh new year is here
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!” — William Arthur Ward
181. “Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.” — Rumi
182. “What I hope for this New Year is to give love to my family, and good wishes to all my friends.” — Anon
183. “Make your mistakes, next year and forever.” — Neil Gaiman
184. “In the New Year, never forget to thank your past years, because they enabled you to reach today! Without the stairs of the past, you cannot arrive at the future!” — Mehmet Murat Ildan
185. “Youth is when you’re allowed to stay up late on New Year’s Eve. Middle age is when you’re forced to.” — Bill Vaughan
186. May the closeness of your loved ones, family, and friends fill your heart with joy. Happy New Year!
187. As the sun sets on another year, I wish you great company and good cheer.
188. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a Happy New Year. May peace, love, and prosperity follow you always.
189. Thank you for being such an important part of our life. Let’s make 2023 the best year ever. Happy New Year!
- also check some Tuesday Quotes, Messages and Sayings
190. I hope your New Year celebrations are full of love and laughter. Wishing you all a fun-filled and healthy 2023!
191. I’m so thankful for all the holiday celebrations we’ve shared together in the past. If only we could visit you this year too! Have an amazing time, and we’ll catch up with you in 2023.
192. To a joyful present and a well-remembered past! We raise a glass to you this New Year all the way from [insert your location]. Best wishes for a magnificent 2023.
193. We’re so grateful that you could be here to celebrate the holidays with us and share in our good cheer! May our hopeful wishes follow you home and warm you through the new year.
194. In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness. Wishing you a very happy New Year, and sending lots of love from our family to yours!
Happy New Year Wishes for Friends
195. “Don’t ever feel like your best days are behind you. Reinvention is the purest form of hope. Make today your best yet! ” — Phil Wohl
196. “Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.” — Rumi
197. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” — Harriet Tubman
198. Wishing you a blessed New Year! When I count my blessings, I count you twice.
199. As 2023 approaches, I realize how lucky I am to count you as my friend. I am truly grateful for all that you do. My New Year’s resolution is to make more time to catch up with you next year, no matter how crazy work and life gets.
200. As the new year dawns, I hope it gets filled with the promises of a brighter tomorrow. Happy New Year!
201. Happy New Year! I hope next year brings us more wonderful opportunities to spend time together.
202. Happy New Year! May you find the perspective you seek in 2023. As a wise person once said, “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain”. This is the perfect time to turn over a new leaf and follow your dreams. You can do it!
203. Happy New Year! Thank you for everything you do for me. You’re a great friend!
204. Wishing you and your family a happy new year filled with hope, health, and happiness – with a generous sprinkle of fun!
205. As the sun sets on another year, I wish you great company and good cheer.
206. Happy New Year! Best wishes to my beloved friend for a wonderful year ahead. Though we’re miles apart, you are always in my thoughts and prayers.
207. Happy New Year! I know this past year has had its fair share of ups and downs – but good or bad, these experiences have shaped who we are today and who we will be in the future. Onwards and upwards my friend, with no regrets!
208. Happy New Year! Although we are miles apart this time, I’ll be celebrating with you in spirit.
209. Happy New Year! Here’s to living life to the full in 2023. As a wise person once said, “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!”
210. Happy New Year! May your day start with a smile and end with champagne. Cheers!
211. Wishing you and your family a year brimming with good eats, good drinks, and lots of good adventures!
212. Happy New Year! Although we may be far apart, you are always in my heart.
213. Each year is a gift that holds hope for new adventures. May your New Year be filled with exploration, discovery, and growth.
214. Happy New Year! Wishing you lots of love and laughter in 2023 and success in reaching your goals!
Happy New Year Wishes for Co-workers or Boss
215. Best wishes for the Holidays, and for health and happiness throughout the coming year.
216. Wishing you a joyous Holiday season and a happy and peaceful New Year.
217. Greetings of the Season and best wishes for the New Year!
218. Greetings of the Season and best wishes for the New Year!
219. I appreciate your leadership and support throughout this past year. I hope you get the opportunity to relax and spend time with your loved ones during the holidays. Happy New Year!
220. Happy New Year! Thank you for all your support this year, you’re a great co-worker and friend!
221. Thank you for your support and encouragement throughout 2022. May you have a wonderful holiday and all the best for 2023!
222. Congratulations on a great year! Sending warm wishes to you and your family throughout the holiday season.
223. Happy New Year! I hope all your endeavors in 2023 are successful.
224. Happy New Year! Thank you for being an important part of an amazing year.
225. May the new year bring you happiness, health, and the fulfilment of your hopes and goals. Happy New Year!
Romantic Happy New Year Wishes
226. “Ah, New Year’s Eve. The evening of little miracles. Take away the dazzling fireworks, the celebrations, the drinking and the countdowns and what you are left with is hope. Small human hope. The hope of better days, of fresh starts, and perhaps, if you are very lucky, a kiss.” — Beau Taplin
227. “The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year’s Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you’re married to.” — P.J. O’Rourke
228. Happy New Year! As we prepare to farewell 2022, a year filled with more love, growth and understanding than I could have hoped for, I’m so excited to see what 2023 will hold for us. With you in my corner, I feel I can do anything. I am so lucky to have you.
229. I hope that this new year is a year of making memories and growing closer – you mean so much to me.
230. I can’t believe it’s that time of year again! Time sure flies when we’re having fun! I am so lucky to have shared it with you. Happy New Year!
231. Happy New Year my love! When I’m with you I feel like I can achieve anything. I love you to the moon and back!
232. The thought of sharing a brand-new year with you fills my heart with joy!
- also check some Funny Valentine’s Day Quotes and Messages
233. May you find happiness in every sunrise, sunset, and rainbow in 2023. May this year be the best year of our lives!
234. My fondest memories of the past year are the ones that include you!
235. Happy New Year my love! I’m so happy to be with you and spend this moment together.
236. My dreams came true when I met you. Looking forward to spending this New Year together!
237. Happy New Year my love! Thanks for accepting me for the complicated little oddball I am. When I’m with you, I feel I can totally be myself, and I hope you feel the same way too. Let us toast to another year of laughter and love.
238. Happy New Year, my love! Here’s to new adventures, taking risks, not sweating the small stuff, and creating more beautiful memories together.
239. Happy New Year my love! I feel I can get through anything with you by my side, and I hope you feel the same way too. Wishing you all your heart’s desires in 2023.
Happy New Year Text Messages
240. Happy New Year! Though we may be far apart, you are always in my heart.
241. Happy New Year! Here’s to sharing more good times and great memories in 2023.
242. Happy New Year! I hope all your dreams come true in 2023.
243. Happy New Year my friend – it’s time to shine bright like a diamond!
244. Happy New Year! Let’s eat, drink, and be merry – for tomorrow we diet!
245. Out with the old, in with the new! Wishing you a wonderful 2023.
246. Sing and dance and make good cheer, let’s make it last throughout the year!
247. Wishing you a great year that begins with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New Near!
248. As the sun sets on another year, I wish you great company and good cheer.
249. Wishing you a blessed New Year! When I count my blessings, I count you twice.
250. Sending peace, love, and joy to you and your loved ones this New Year.
251. Happy New Year! Sending love and light from afar.
- also check some become Emotionally Strong
Hope you are enjoying The Best New Year Quotes, Wishes and Messages. From the New Year Quotes, Wishes and Messages written above, you choose your favorite quotes or wishes or messages and you send them to your friends, family, relatives and loved ones. New Year Quotes, Wishes and Messages May fill the hearts of your loved ones with joy, enthusiasm and peace. By sending happy new year wishes you can let your loved ones know that you always wish them well and care about them.
You can use WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram or any social media to send this The Best New Year Quotes, Wishes and Messages.